Fellowship Writing Support
- Get support writing an NIH Individual Fellowship application. We hold two groups per year, one starting in September for the December deadline and the other starting in January for the April or August deadlines.
- Guidance and advice from experienced faculty and prior F32 awardees
- Predetermined 2 hour block each week to work on the application, to help spread the work over 12 weeks
- Zoom-based: so join from wherever you are
- Faculty and peer support in editing your documents
- A timeline of assignments and tasks that keeps you accountable, helps you finish on time and with top quality documents
- A new peer network of supportive colleagues
- Weekly writing assignments
- Weekly group zoom meetings for advice, feedback, and working on your proposals
- Providing reciprocal feedback on documents for peers
Now enrolling for the Fall 2023 Group! Register here
- Starts September 12
- For applicants aiming for December 8 deadline
- Weekly zoom session, Tuesdays, 12-2pm
- View the Syllabus/Timeline.