Fellowship Writing and Training Grant Support
Bioscience Postdoc Affairs supports postdocs working preparing NIH Fellowship applications with the F32 Workgroup, RCR and professional development training, and boilerplate text for professional development and RCR.
Bioscience Postdoc Affairs supports faculty and staff preparing NIH training grant proposals with RCR participation records, syllabi and boilerplate text for RCR training, and boilerplate text for postdoctoral professional development at UCLA.
Support and Materials for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowship Writers
Fellowship Writing Support
- F32 Workgroup
Get support writing an NIH Individual Fellowship application. We hold two groups per year, one starting in October for the December deadline and the other starting in January for the April or August deadlines.
- Watch the Postdoc Mailing List and DGSOM Digest for enrollment announcements in August and December.
- Meets weekly on Zoom, 12-2pm
- View a Syllabus/Timeline example
Materials Detailing RCR Training
RCR Training Syllabi
RCR Boilerplate Text Descriptions
- You may use this provided text in your proposal, but you will need to customize for your program/fellowship and confirm that it meets the requirements of your funding agency.
- For NIH-type Postdoctoral Fellowship Applications
- For NIH-type Training Grant Applications
Records of RCR Training Participation
- Records of Faculty and Trainee participation in MIMG C234 and the RCR Refresher Course for purposes of training grant preparation are available upon request.
- Please send a request to LTalton@mednet.ucla.edu
Rigor and Reproducibility Training Syllabus
Materials Detailing Postdoctoral Professional Development
Postdoctoral Professional Development
- See the Professional Development Page for more detailed information
- Boilerplate text description of professional development